Hi Ivan, hi Bernhard!

Just an "argh", since I just read your message. Yesterday, I visited
some frieds, today I fiddled around with MythTV and a huge stack of
organization stuff (that has been pushed forward some weeks). And to
avoid LibO distraction, I didn't even touch the keyboard :-)

So sorry for having not noticed your mail (besides any timezone issue).