Re: [libreoffice-design] Initial icon design

Hi Ivan, Christoph, all,

Bernhard Dippold schrieb:
[...]
Will be working on the next icons during the next hours...

Here what I managed to create.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Bedipp/Drafts

Please consider this as first draft - some of the colored gradients are still too dark, so the symbols are not easily to discriminate in small sizes.

If the general design is valid to continue working on it, I'd start to resize the icons, modify the gradients (perhaps only in small sizes) and think about the still lacking icons for Math application and Math, Chart, Master, HTML and Macro documents.

Best regards

Bernhard

PS: I'm quite curious about Ivan's work: Perhaps we can combine the positive aspects of both our efforts and create the ultimate iconset...