Hi Thorsten,

first, thanks a log for your effort - although I am currently somehow
unable to catch up with all the content. To me, this work is absolutely
important, but I have to admit that other items are a bit more urgent at
the moment.

I think this is well reflected by the current TDF topic covers some
community topics. There you find the roadmap and the "timeline" that
describes open "slots" to help with that :-)
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Work_Items

However, please kick-off this activity. And as Marc said, the approach
of Core Values, Vision and Mission will support all community
activities. I propose that you get in touch with e.g. Graham, who
expressed also interest in shaping that.

Moreover, I think it is essential here to involve the rest of the
community, maybe even reach out for normal users. I thought about a
procedure some time ago, but I don't know if it causes too much
effort ... but I'm happy to join the discussion. If you want to hear
more strange ideas from my side ;-)