Hi Carlos,

thanks for your kind reply ... and thanks so much for your open mind to
read my statements. :-)

Am Mittwoch, den 24.11.2010, 00:15 -0600 schrieb Carlos Jenkins:
I'm going to give a name to the design proposal... "LibreOffice Menta" :D We
are currently at the third iteration, version 1.20.

Okay!

So some more thoughts, although I might skip some details. To me it
feels, like some different information representation might help a bit
more. Let's see ...

This are the links:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:DrupalFrontpage120.png
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:DrupalGeneral120.png
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:DrupalTheme_Changelog.odt
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:DrupalIA.odt

I'm copying the valuable comments from Christoph Noak to continue the
discussion here: