Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo Briefing

On Wed, 2010-11-24 at 10:03 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:

> Before we go through all of this, would it not make sense to first
> establish, as a group, or even creat a task group mandated to work on:
>
> LibreOffice Core Values
> LibreOffice Vision
> LibreOffice Mission Statement
>
> Then establish
> LibreOffice Target Markets
>
> After this, make sense of our branding elements.
>
> Would this not make more sense?

Well, I did start with what is now a vision/mission statement with
values and brought it to the attention of the marketing and discuss
lists (several times for specific versions). Now at:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Mission

While what you quoted is now at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Visual_Identity_Briefing

All of this is waiting for input.