[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo Briefing
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo Briefing
- From: Thorsten Wilms <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:23:57 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, 2010-11-24 at 10:03 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
> Before we go through all of this, would it not make sense to first
> establish, as a group, or even creat a task group mandated to work on:
> LibreOffice Core Values
> LibreOffice Vision
> LibreOffice Mission Statement
> Then establish
> LibreOffice Target Markets
> After this, make sense of our branding elements.
> Would this not make more sense?
Well, I did start with what is now a vision/mission statement with
values and brought it to the attention of the marketing and discuss
lists (several times for specific versions). Now at:
While what you quoted is now at
All of this is waiting for input.
I'm all ears regarding target markets.
thorwil's design for free software:
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo Briefing||Christoph Noack <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Logo Briefing||Thorsten Wilms <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo Briefing||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo Briefing
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo Briefing
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo Briefing
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo Briefing