Hi :)
Yeh i think Sophie did such a brilliant job of summarising all the
points that no-one had anything to argue against.

My main concern was about automating the bits that could be automated
in some sensible way - preferably some way that each language could
select to opt into or out of.  In wiki-editing people are encouraged
to write a summary, like a subject-line in an email, for changes
beyond just a couple of characters.  Something like that might help
with the automation.

I really liked the point about having some way of identifying trivial
but frequent changes and minor grammer corrections that most
translators will already have dealt with in order to make sense in
their own language(s).

There was a lot of other interesting things in Sophie's post but i
just agree with all of them and that makes it difficult to discuss ;(
It seems like just about everyone here feels the same way.

Regards from
Tom :)