Will this involve new templates for Impress? Because Impress is severely
lacking in the template department...
Maybe we could send the call in  e-mails to certain design groups involved
with Linux to come with new templates (Numix, Mokka, Elementary, VDG...).

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Jan Holesovsky <kendy@collabora.com>