HI Pedro, *,

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Pedro <pedlino@gmail.com> wrote:
mirek2 wrote
I'm doubtful that
we'll find a dev to implement any sort of smart color mechanism, but it's
likely we'll find one to change the hard-coded color.

Since LO 4.3 has reached feature freeze with Beta1 there is no chance to add
any mechanism to anything or any configuration options.

It has reached feature-freeze, but not UI freeze or string freeze.

And late new features are still possible if approved by 3 reviewers
each with different affiliation than the author/the other reviewers
(i.e. not from the same company/group)

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Branches

ciao
Christian