Hello,
I'm under LibO since its creation (under OOo before). I was quite very
pleased to welcome the new startcenter under the 4.x.x version. One of its
features I particularly liked is the tabs sorting recent documents as to
the concerned application. What hasn't been my deepest deception to see
that this feature has been removed in the final version.

I made a request to Mr. MIREK who kindly rfeplied to me and adviced me to
drop my request onthis address.

As I said I'm particularly deceived that this feature is no more considered
as important. Having the tab feature allow endusers to sort their recent
files rather than looking for the required file amoung all the recent
files. I do know that you are all those who decide for the final
configuration. Yet I hope that you also pay attention to the endusers
expectations. If ever, you don't want to make tab feature to be permanent,
can you please make it optional through "Option - a

I want to know if this feature can be activated with the advance
configuration in the option menu. If ever it's possible, how can I activate
it.