I just saw that mock-up Daniel. And I think it looks amazing. The concept
is appropriately conveyed.
If something like that would come to fruition Libre Office would gain an
amazing look. And with all the great UI and design concepts that are
appearing in open-source software (Elementary, Gnome, Unity finally looks
and works good, Cinnamon and even KDE with their Visual Design Group) it
would be the perfect opportunity for LO to obtain an UI of its own instead
of the old Open Office one that make it become labeled as the Office 2003
wannabe.