Hello Tim,

I am sorry but I just realized that I forgot to mention thar in the 4.1.x the sidebar could only be
activated as part of the experimental features. I believe it is still experimental in the 4.2.x
branch. In other words you must activate the experimental features beforehand in order to access
tje sidebar.
Can someone confirm the sidebar is still experimental in the fresh branch please?

Thanks,

Charles.

Kracked_P_P---webmaster <webmaster@krackedpress.com> a écrit :

Sorry, but I do not see sidebar originally.  Is it only in 4.2.x or was

it in 4.1.5?
Never noticed it before, even when I was testing 4.2.0/1

I will have to "play" with it and see if I want to keep it "active" or
just not keep it active at all.

Have the developers and test people tried the sidebar with various
color
themes that is from the desktop/window theme options?  It looks OK with

my light[er] green color theme, but it could have some "hidden" icons
that is not easily seen with the colored themes.  I had to deal with
that when I was creating some top/bottom themes for LO and Firefox.
Plus some of those themes on the FF web site uses alternative font
colors.  I have not tested that yet to see if those font colors work
now.  I was told it was being worked on when the "LO theme" option was
created.

Here is a link to my desktop screen clip.  Without the sidebar active.
http://lungstrom.com/documents/no-sidebar.jpg

Green is my color, as well as Linux Mint.

The "theme" is one of my own, but I have not switched to a green
"theme", yet, to go with the rest of Mint's green theme.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/krackedpress/themes