Hi Issa,

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Issa Alkurtass <ialkurtass@kacst.edu.sa>wrote:

Hello Kévin, all,

Thank you for the updates. Before I reply on your comments I like to
propose an idea similar to Mirek's for the palette tab:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:I_colorpicker_palettes.png
Multiple palettes for the ability to choose colors digitally, without
moving any sliders or pointers. It helps users look at multiple colors at
once and choose between them.

If we allow custom palettes (which we definitely should if we have a
palette view), then it'd be good to have a drop-down list of the palettes
rather than a spatial view, or we could have both (a drop-down with
left+right arrows at the side).