Hi everyone!

Am Samstag, den 24.11.2012, 17:27 +0100 schrieb Regina Henschel:
Hi Mirek,

Mirek M. schrieb:
Hi everyone,
Now that we want to bring a new icon scheme to LibreOffice and make large
icons the default, it'd be good to make the top toolbars a bit more compact
as well.
In particular, I was thinking we could condense the standard toolbar enough
to share a row with the formatting toolbar.

I don't think that it is possible, because the style and font drop-down
lists are rather wide. But there are indeed some candidates of icons,
that can be dropped totally. Unfortunately different users will consider
different icons as being unimportant.

[...]

Some kind reminder that there has been some research work within the
Renaissance project at OpenOffice.org. At least there is some indication
what features are less used than others - and I'm sure some of those
features can be removed without to much headaches (when thinking about
the more average user).

Here is an example: http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Tracking_results

Personally, I think that these data is - despite the improvements /
changes made in LibO - still valid for LibreOffice. At least, it's a
starting point ...

Cheers,
Christoph