On 11/12/12 10:40 AM, Mirek M. wrote:

2. Talking about, that it isn't the design team's job for working on
T-Shirts or other marketing material

We are doing the FOSDEM T-shirts (Astron should put up a whiteboard soon),
but were wondering whether it's not a better fit for the marketing team.

Marketing has no skills and bandwidth for design, at least in the
current timeframe.

The marketing team starts a discussion about their strategy [3] and of
course there are some critics even the design team is concerned [4]. Do we
get them? Do we work on it? If we don't do this the others made it for
themselves without us.

At the moment, the marketing team has managed to handle only tactical
activities such as marketing communications, because there is only a
small number of people active in this area.

We are trying to become more strategical, but I wonder if we will be
able to achieve this goal before the release of 4.0 (although it would
ne badly needed).

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it