On 02 novembre 2012 18:56:02 Jan Holesovsky <kendy@suse.cz> wrote:

Generally, best if only 1-2 colors are used, that makes the T-shirts
cheaper.  Full-color is generally possible (uses 4 color CMYK), but does
not usually look good.  If you want to see the designs from the last
years (2011 done by Jimmac, 2012 done commercially by the same company
who printed the T-shirts for me), I can make them available.

If I can express my preference here, I think that we should use our icon for next FOSDEM, because this will make it easier to spot LibreOffice developers (remember that we will have Apache OO people, for the first time in three years). We need brand recognition, and our icon is the shortest way to brand recognition.

Italo Vignoli
cell +39 348 5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it
gtalk italo.vignoli@gmail.com - skype italovignoli
email italo.vignoli@gmail.com