Hi Mirek,

sorry that it took so long to reply.

Regarding the color schemes: I don't know how exactly that works, but Christoph mentiones them in the commented Wiki pages he sent me. I guess one can import an xml that contains the information that is displayed in the 'formatting' window.

The claud button does indeed pull templates from the online repository.

I think it would be better to keep the Help button in the bottom row since this is how it works in every other dialogue in LO. I think VCL even arranges those buttons to fit the standard of each OS.

In my opinion, the single click to select is a bit complicated, at least on the desktop. E.g. the details are only shown if a certain template is selected. But such behaviour might be implemented and be enabled depending whether LO runs on a PC or a tablet.

Kind Regards

Alex