Am 14.11.2011 14:15, schrieb Andrew Pullins:
Hi,

I like what you have started here.
Thanks.

  just have some questions and concerns.

if this is for a tablet LO then there is almost too much in the UI. If this
is for the phone LO then there is way to much in the UI. expeshilly for
people like mine witch have a small phone, my phone is only 3.2 inches.
this is quite small and would not have enough room for so much stuff.
You may be right. Maybe there is a way of hiding some of the functions
and implementing an "extendend-view" button.
Because I think if an office suide under Android doesn't have all the
basic functions nobody will really use it except for displaying
documents without editing them.

the UI should be simplistic but at the same time be a bit more complex than
apples pages for the ipad.

I agree. It would be a bad open source project, if it wasn't better than
an apple product :)

 I will send an email about what I found out
about what people at my church wanted in pages.
Is the main target group of LO-Mobile supposed to be religious people?  ;)

I think that the mock ups
that you have made may be a little too complex.

Sorry I do not have the time to go into all this stuff. I have work and
school to do. work is going to get much more hectic with Christmas coming
soon.

Best regards
Christopher