Hi Christopher,

it seems that more and more Christoph.*'s are subscribed to this
list ;-)

Am Mittwoch, den 09.11.2011, 13:04 +0100 schrieb Christopher Stark:
I would like to make some suggestions for an Adroid UI of LibreOffice:
http://www.christopherstark.de/extern/LO-Android/Android_LO.html

Christopher, thank you! You've presented your thoughts very nicely ...
easy to grasp, easy to understand and you've covered lots of cases. That
makes it also easy for me to ask further questions - may I? :-)

My main question is what kind of Android device you had in mind when
creating the images - a smartphone (small screen), or tablet (medium
size screen)? To me, it is a bit hard to guess.

My next question is what Android version you've designed for ...
assuming that you've picked on recent version (its always so hard to
predict how Android 2013 will look and behave like). Each of the
versions do have different "preferred" UI elements like the Action Bar
incl. the Overflow Menu and stuff. Or, also valid, do you propose to
create a UI from scratch?

Last question - I've noticed that you've preserved all functionality
(again: assumption on my side). Is that correct? Do you think some
functionality should be hidden / removed for Tablets/Smartphones?

Maybe I can put this into the LO-Wiki, but I'm not sure if that works
with regular html-code...

Well, regular html-code can be embedded, but then you (or we) loose some
of the nice editing capabilities. Does anyone know if HTML can easily
converted to WikiMedia source?

Bye,
Christoph