Hi Christoph,

it's great to get some more feedback! Thank you.

     * In general, all the handles are very small - the original size
       is 7, but the size here is 6 pixels ... minus the transparent
       border, so that effectively 4 pixels remain. Is this the bug
       you've talked about with Michael. Currently it is very hard to
       see / work with the points. (Only Draw offers to switch to large
       handles, it seems ...)

All applications offer to use large handles, but to use them in Writer
and Calc you have to go to Tools > Options... > Writer/Calc > View >
Guides. Ideally, though, we should just use large handles and remove
the option. Sadly, to patch this is still a bit large for me (removing
the option from the interface is easy, but cleaning things up all the
way down to svdhdl.cxx is not (for me)), so I'll try to nudge
Michael/Tim into this. Tim's already done great work by removing the
"modern"/"classic" handles distinction.

I have now removed the transparent border from the 7*7 handles (but
hopefully you won't see them in LibO 3.5 final any more). Will send a
patch today.

     * When working with "points", blue handles are used for each of
       the points - the selected one is purple. Unfortunately, at least
       for me, it is hard to spot. And, the icons for accessing
       "points" functionality show red handles.

Purple v/ blue: I wanted to use a different colour here (since it was
the same way in the original handles sprite). I have now made the
border of the purple and orange (selected points in rotation mode)
thicker. Let's see how well that goes.

Red v/ blue: I'm unsure if it was a good use of my half hour, but I
just made all the icons blue.

     * Plus, the glue points are a bit hard to find, since the
       background color is less bright yellow.

Made it a brighter, less translucent yellow. Will also be in the patch today.
Hope, you'll like this better.

Oh, and again: if anyone here uses the Galaxy theme and wants new
handles, please volunteer to make them!

Astron.