I just read an aritcal on
lockergnome<http://www.lockergnome.com/sherman/2011/11/07/oops-no-libreoffice-when-help-files-are-less-than-helpful/>.com
[1] about how this guy had a client had truble downloading LibreOffice. she
saw may different download links and downloaded the help files instead of
the install file. I saw not too long ago that some one was working on
changing the download page. what is going on with this project, I thought
it was going good but just seemed to stop. are we just waiting on some one
to write the code to make the site know what OS you are running.?

just thought id pass this along.

cheers
Andrew

[1]