Hi Tobias!

First, thanks for the help :-)

Am Freitag, den 28.10.2011, 17:51 +0200 schrieb Tobias Bernard:
hi all

after some busy weeks where i've been absent from the mailing list, here's a
first draft for the collaboration wiki text.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Collaboration

as i said, i don't have a lot of experience with mediawiki, so the
formatting could probably be better and there are probably still some
language errors ;)
what do you think?

That's great - it is much simpler to refine something once its there,
than having to create something new. So I felt free to add some
introduction, changed the formatting / numbering a bit, added a license
recommendation, and changed the text a bit. Concerning the latter, my
aim was to emphasize the personal contribution ... I hope that's fine
for you.

Thanks a lot! What's the next thing you'd like to improve? ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph