Hi Andreas, Klaus, All,

Just wanted to clear something up, so quick response...

On 11.10.25 04:56, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol wrote:
Hi Andreas,
Am 24.10.2011 19:19, schrieb Andreas Mantke:
Hi Nik,

Am Montag, 24. Oktober 2011, 16:41:06 schrieb Nik:

---8< snip ---

I've created a quick copy on my own wiki user-page to run past you
before making any changes to the actual task-list.
Please check this link;
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Nik#Proposed_rearrange_of_Design_Wo
rk_items

does that mean that nobody will work on the Design / UX of the Extensions-/Templates-
Website anymore?

I don't think that it is meant so by Nik. For me it is only a proposal with some examples. The lists must be filled in. IMHO the idea behind the proposal is to show clearlier where we stand and where to take the most power.

Thanks for the rescue Klaus-jürgen! =)
Andreas I certainly didn't mean that, I'm sorry for the miscommunication.
I only meant to demonstrate what I meant through examples, like Klaus-jürgen mentioned. That list is by no means indicative of what I consider are active task on the Design list!
Some of them, I just plain made up. I should have been more imaginative =(

And if you mean that my undertaking this task means I am abandoning the Extensions task, not at all. I still intend to help with that task as much as I can in this little gap of time I've been granted. But I'd like to do as much "damage" as I can across as many different Design issues as I can, /while/ I can.

Hope that clears things up?
And I share your concern. Extensions, and the ease of acquiring them, is an essential part of the LibO user experience.
I wouldn't have chipped in a Design if I didn't think so, right? =)
-Nik