Hi Alexander, *,

Am Montag, 10. Oktober 2011, 18:52:46 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
Hi  Alexander,

Am Montag, 10. Oktober 2011, 16:04:37 schrieb Alexander.wilms@zoho.com:
Hi,

I did another mockup, I hope it wouldn't be too hard to make it real:

http://ubuntuone.com/031AWeVXE6uLsDe9TFLnyf

I added the motif similar to nik's design, replaced the logo and changed
to color of the navigation bar.

Would it be possible to have links to both repositories on each site?

could you please upload your proposals to our wiki? I can't reach your
resource at the moment. Thus I couldn't comment on it.

the resource is available again now. But it would be nice, if the proposal would be
on the site for design improvements of the extensions-site, that I created some days
ago. Then everyone could make comments on your proposal and they get not lost.

It's currently not posible to put the extensions and templates in one repository
together. I explained that a long time ago on the websites-list and maybe on this
list. That would cause trouble with the search engine, because you get a mix of
extensions and templates if you search for all categories in one of the parts
(templates / extensions). Thus both currently had to be in different Plone sites.

It is no issue to change the logo in the header, but Olivier commented that the
header is too high. Thus the height of the logo should be smaller.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice