Olivier, I hope you will be available. Looking forward to meet you, Vitorio.

Best,
Charles.

2011/10/10 Vitorio Yoshinori Furusho <furusho@celepar.pr.gov.br>

Hi
LibreOffice Conference Coordinator,

For my presentation of the day 13 on LibreOffice the State Government of
Paraná and Progress of ODF in Brazil, I need an interpreter of Portuguese into
English.

Suggested interpreter: Olivier Hallot.

I am now embarking to Paris via Air France flight 443, I arrive at 08:00
hours on 11.

Thank you,

Vitorio *Furusho*

Analista de Informática Master