Hi Aleksandar,

Cake4? Seems a very productive "bakery" :-)

Am Samstag, den 24.09.2011, 22:47 +0200 schrieb Aleksandar:
I updated my wiki page with new design for cake : Cake4
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:See#Our_first_anniversary
Hope you like it.
Cheers,
Aleksandar

Hey, thank you! And good to know that Italo also replied and provided us
with some feedback and the "go".

So, is this the final version? Or are you planning to add an exclamation
native language. But David is heavily involved in LibO documentation and
text style.)

Another question that needs to be clarified - the license. I had a look
at the license information of the pictures, but didn't find any. Can you
please confirm that the work you did / will do for LibreOffice ...

        This work is licensed under three licenses, to be used
        alternatively or in combination depending on the user's needs:
      * Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 Unported (CC-by-sa)
      * GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 or any later version
        (LGPL 3+)
      * Mozilla Public License version 1.1 (MPL 1.1),

These are the proposed licenses in the wiki. We need that confirmation,
so that the LibreOffice community can use and extend your work. Thanks
in advance!

Finally, Aleksandar, thanks a lot for your great contributions so far. I
really hope you're enjoying your time with us ... the stuff on your user
page is impressive :-)

Cheers,
Christoph (who thinks we soon can address the branding refinement)