Hi Christoph, all,

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Christoph Noack
<christoph@dogmatux.com> wrote:
I don't know what size fits best - Aleksander, Ivan, all - what's common
for that? Some time ago, I collected some sizes on the donation
challenge wiki page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/FoundationChallenge

For our website, I'd suggest 440x64 (the size of our current banners),
but the sizes of the banners that Aleksandar has created on his wiki
page are as good a size as any. I'd just suggest making them media
friendly by making them look as little like ads as possible (e.g., by
avoiding borders or overly strong colors other than green perhaps?).
The media know how to resize images so we should just put a small
selection on offer (preferably as SVG) and let them choose whichever
one suits their formatting.

Regards,
Ivan.