Hi Alexandar, all,

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Aleksandar Dev <devaleksandar@gmail.com> wrote:
As Christoph asked here :
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/msg03012.html
I created new web banners. I posted them on my new (and only) wiki page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:See
As this is my first time to post new design here I would like to get
feedback.
So please feel free to write, any feedback is welcome.

Great work, and welcome to the design team! I agree with others that
Spring 3 is the most attractive proposal.

I would suggest a subtle drop shadow on the Download Now text.
For winter, I would suggest using the stylised LibreOffice logo
(lighter outline with inner shadow effect, just like you have in the
logo at the bottom-left) and having the text match the green in Winter
2 (i.e., it should be lighter)
For the autumn series, I would suggest overlaying the top of each icon
over the bottom of the other icons in the vertical segment of your 'L'
shape; this would make it more consistent with the horizontal segment.
For Mercury, I would use the version with the grey background, but
with white text rather than green. I do like the green version too -
it's just that the logo seems to lack depth; maybe we should work on a
white version of the logo that has a similar inner shadow effect?

Regards,
Ivan.