Hi Mirek, all

Mirek M. schrieb:
Hi Bernhard,

2011/7/5 Bernhard Dippold<bernhard@familie-dippold.at>

[...]

I started with some thoughts on the single UI elements table.

Here is the very first result:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Bedipp/UI_Elements

A table with different fields containing UI elements, a thumbnail image,
name and date of upload, last activity, description, other implementations,
advantages and disadvantages and finally the priority (or status of
implementation).

Please don't hesitate to comment and work on this table, find superfluous
or lacking columns, add your own ideas -

I already have a table of some of my ideas on
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Mirek2#Citrus_UI : should I add all
the ideas to the table?

My idea is to collect all the different elements in one table, leading to collaborative work on the single element instead of commenting a full mockup with a multitude of UI changes.

So yes, I'd like to see all of the elements on your page added to the table.

We'll have to split the table (quite soon, I hope) in different parts representing different areas of the UI, but similar ideas by several team members could be discussed together and integrated in a final position - leading to a specification and a proposal to the developers.

I'm assuming that would overflow the table,

Not really - as the table is sortable, an increasing number of entries could be handled by some hierarchical ordering or any other sophisticated structure.

especially when the "Description" column is so small,

This column should only contain a very short description of the feature - the details should stay on your page linked from the entry.

but which features do
I add then? Or should I just add a link to my table?

It just my personal idea, so it might be totally wrong. But I want to see all the proposed features listed in the table - until they have been aggregated to our team's specifications and "hack proposals".

If there are team members interested in such a more or less structured approach to the task , I'd move the page out of my user space. If not, I just drop it...

Best regards

Bernhard