On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 00:17 +0200, Bernhard Dippold wrote:
<snip>

Sorry - different things to do :-(

I don't have lots of other comments.

I agree that the logo might be more prominent in order to have a larger
"LibreOffice" text on the cover, but I would keep the logo intact as
this is our main branding element.

You probably tried already to have the full mimetype icons instead of
just the symbols - this would be the only way I imagine with this design
to include the sub-applications colors to the covers without becoming
too prominent.

But these are not very important considerations. Your design looks good
- there is no reason at all to veto it: Please go ahead!

Alright - well, I hope to get some time on it tomorrow. You know, one
thing that would be nice. If someone took just that the scatter pattern
file, and added the few outlying, application colored, corner pieces -
per the commercial box design. I don't quite know my away around the
shading/masking/what-not functions in Inkscape, yet.

Anyway, @jean - I will put an email here after uploading what I have
tomorrow night.

//drew