Hi Bernhard

Le 2011-05-21 10:26, Bernhard Dippold a écrit :

We could
perhaps give guidelines as to white space suggested around the scatter
so that we are all using it with a certain amount of consistency.

The guidelines Nik provided on the Motif page
(http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Motif)
already cover the intended use quite well IMHO.

The motif should be used not only as a whole, but in parts and cut-off,
so whitespace rules don't make really sense.

But we should look at it's consistency - and when someone finds out
about a usage that might not follow our general branding language,
please tell us, so we can try to define better rules.

Best regards

Bernhard

Thanks for the note. I had not looked closely enough on that particular page. It would be helpful if that particular section showed up on the index at the top of the wiki page. Perhaps a sub-title that would show under section 1.1 This would help members who are looking for guidance on the motif's usage.

Cheers

Marc