Hi Shawn

Why don't you add yourself to the Design Team members page?

Create a Login first and then once you have the above, edit the main Design/Whiteboards page and add a section on this project. You can also add a specific page for the video project with an initial draft structure which the main page refers to.

Use the Edit facility to see how the other pages are linked including Design\Whiteboards\InterfaceImprovement - this should give you a useful guide.

Then maybe send an email asking for those design team members that would like to be involved to let you know.

Record some of your ideas and the suggestion for help videos.

At some stage it will be necessary to communiate with the developers to see how easily the links to help videos can be incorporated. You could start off with a higher level outline of help areas and then with input from others, built a complete tree of topics and gradually populate them with videos - that will take a combined effort as it will be too big for one person to do.

Cheers

Phil Jacskon