On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Bernhard Dippold <
bernhard@familie-dippold.at> wrote:

Hi all,

as you read in the conference logo thread, Charles would have needed an
official conference logo already yesterday [1].

There have been several proposals been uploaded to the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_conference_logo#Proposals

Please add your vote to the last column of the table on the wiki.
(or if you prefer, just add the name and the Index number to this thread)

I'm very sorry, that there is not enough time to discuss each of the
proposals (I would have some questions especially to Nik's usage of
non-LibO-Palette Green tones too), but we need to go ahead.

You may add a comment to the voting: I prefer it on the mailing list here
in the thread, but you can add it directly at the wiki.

So these are the proposals:

01 Tobias Bernard

02 Bernhard Dippold

03 Nikash Singh 1a (conference part below the logo)

04 Nikash Singh 1b (conference part at the right.

+1 for Nikash Singh 1b

05 Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn

06 Helio S. Ferreira

(07 Tobias Bernhard first draft not specific for the present conference)

Best regards

Bernhard

PS: If I missed one of the proposals, please add it to the wiki page and
mention it here too...

[1]: <http://go.mail-archive.com/1jkGlxHZEtjWThw8rzB_zdFWpn8=>

Joed Lopez