Dear Design Team,

Hi and my name is Shawn Beasley. I am chatting with the document team to find out where it would be
valuable to do videos, in YouTube, to accompany the documentation. There are a lot of users that
need the information in this format as well. My current videos revolve around OTRS, and I have
finally got so far as to know what I want to transport, and how to make the editing process a
breeze. What I would like to do with Libreoffice is to help with post-/production of YouTube videos
with a recognizable, consistent, and attractive style. I use a Mac in combination with screenflow,
keynote, Gimp, and other tools to achieve a rich content screen cast with various affects and music
to send emotion to the user.

I run three types of videos currently. They can all be found at my YouTube page:
http://youtube.com/user/diginin1974. Some of the older videos are a little rough. And the
consistency I was talking about is the last few videos. You will notice the OTRS Inc wrapper and
music. But, even in the early vids, you can see the work done with Keynotes and the movement done
with screenflow. I think, that with your help, we can make high emotion videos to complement the
documentation, and I am very excited to see who would like to be involved here.

Thanks for you time!

///shawn

Shawn Beasley a.k.a
Dig"IT"al_Ninja/diginin