Hi Scott!

Wow, there is quite some activity on this list at the moment. Cool! :-)

Am Mittwoch, den 27.04.2011, 15:45 -0600 schrieb Scott Pledger:
Christoph,

Yes that is exactly what I had been thinking!!  And sure, I'd be glad to
help however I can!

That'll be great ... so may I kindly ask you for something? To me, the
most important thing is to have a look at the WWN list in the wiki. I've
spend so much time with this list, that I'm unsure if every idea can be
understood ... especially since I'm usually not the author of these
thoughts :-) So, is there something missing - is there something you
won't agree on at all?

The next step would be to think about how we can collect (e.g. thinking
of the marketing questions) the information - may it be polls,
surveys ... within the Design team ... with other teams ... with
end-users (who don't even know that we exist).

Well, one can spend hours by replying to mails ... and its already time
to go to bed. So a "good night" to everybody :-)

Cheers,
Christoph

Yours Truly,
Scott R. Pledger