Hi Charles, all,

Charles-H. Schulz schrieb:
Hello Bernhard,

Le Sat, 19 Feb 2011 21:44:07 +0100,
Bernhard Dippold<bernhard@familie-dippold.at>  a écrit :

Hi Charles, *

CC'ing the design list...
(follow-up on the logo design should be there, on the general
questions here on steering-discuss)

Charles-H. Schulz schrieb:
Hi,

@Bernhard: now we "just" need the logos without the TDF mention to
be put on a page with its source on the wiki, and I think we'll be
ready to announce our trademark policy.... Do you think you or
Christoph can do that?

[...]

When I find the time tonight, I'll be working on the logos.

thanks. To me it's a practical issue. We can release the TM policy now.
But we won't be able to enable people to do "the right thing" because
the logos won't be ready. TM policy exists in its own right, as it
covers other areas and even other aspects of the question, so we could
release it now although I fear it will end up being confusing.

Here you are:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Resources_for_external_use

Even if I'd like to design our resources more user-friendly, I hope this will work.

Best regards

Bernhard