Le 2011-02-10 05:58, Bernhard Dippold a écrit :
Hi all,

Paulo José schrieb:
It seems to be very useful! Good job Jaron and Christoph! :)

... and Kevin! :-)

On 09-02-2011 19:25, Christoph Noack wrote:
Hi Jaron!

Am Montag, den 07.02.2011, 16:36 -0500 schrieb Jaron Kuppers:
Please provide feedback or direction as Kevin_Items and I move
forward on
developing a few templates. Thanks!

If you didn't already (sorry if I don't remember every mail I read
during the last week), would you mind to create a dedicated wiki page
for the presentation template work?

Something like

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Presentation_Templates

(Any better structure idea welcome)

I think it might be a good idea to collect the template categories and
some more specific information there, allowing others (from other teams,
if interested) to join.

Best regards

Bernhard

FYI, if this make any difference:

There is also the attempt to migrate to OOo templates to our site. But licensing issues are still being considered. It is filling up slowly.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Downloads/Templates

Also, I had started this in the ideas section:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Ideas/Template_team

Cheers

Marc