2011/1/7 Rahul Prasad <rahul.pache@gmail.com>

Dear Christoph,

Kindly find my answers to the questions below.

Well, it's hard to answer this question - at least from my
point-of-view. So instead of an answer, some more questions to you:
     * What kind of material? Material for the web, or flyers, or
       icons, or ... ?
*I want to work on User Interface of the products.*

If you wan't to work on the User Interface ther are already some people
working on "themes". And the User interface depends extremly on the system
you work.
Or if you like to work on a general User Interface, wich will be adapted on
each operating system.

     * Who requested it? Is it based on your initiative, or did
       somebody ask - e.g. based on the marketing or the design team
       work topics lists?
*I suggested OpenOffice to my father and friends, but they dont like it
much just because it does not look good. (As in comparison to MS Office,
according to them)
So I thought to contribute some interface design ideas in form of images.
Although I am not a good designer but given a draft, there are many ppl in
the list who
make things more attractive.*

I have the same way how i choose to involve in the development of LO. I
think we could work together on some ideas ;)

You may also simply talk about your ideas on this list, then it is far
easier to understand where to put what material ... especially since we
would benefit from focused efforts to avoid doubling the effort.
*Suppose I have created a design, what next? Who should I mail it to? who
will evaluate it? and how will that be implemented?*

You create something, you present it to the mailing list and we will discuss
here how it will be evaluated and implemented ;)

Mike

web: www.crazyhstudio.net
blog: www.houbsi.org
twitter: www.twitter.com/crazyhstudio