Hi all!

As "promised", here is what I've created during the last hours ... you
might notice (at the first sight), that there have been only a few
changes. This is mostly correct :-)

To me, it was more about cleaning up the icons a bit - especially the
tiny 16px icons. And, I tried to come up with some structure for the
icon creation.