Hi Jaron, hi Bernhard, all!

Am Samstag, den 11.12.2010, 17:25 -0500 schrieb Jaron Kuppers:
Hi Bernhard,

Overall, I think the icons are great!  I have a few quick comments about
your last email and the icon set in general:

I have to second this :-) Thanks for your work during the last days to
make that possible!

Bernhard requested some feedback by the SC whether the icons can be
included in the upcoming releases (release candidates). Here is a
summary, since the SC minutes are not yet published:
      * Adding the icons to the release candidates is technically "zero
        risk". The worst case is to forget an icon, but this has to be
        identified e.g. via testing (Michael, Thorsten).
      * The icons are generally accepted; the SC is in favor of adding
        the "LibreOffice" icons than adding modified ODF icons (which
        would be an alternative). Even, if the new icons are just used
        for one or two releases.
      * Adding the icons should be done as fast as possible - further
        tweaking might be done within the next release candidate(s).
        Thus, Thorsten asked for a first set by Monday morning (if
        possible).
      * The final release is expected to be done in January - so there
        is some (but not that much) time for tweaking.

I hope I did not forget anything important, but - at least - it looks
very promising. Promising, that is a good point. A Belgian guy (to be
honest, I did not get his affiliation), told me that they do have
contact to a graphics designer who might help us with tweaking /
finalizing the icons. Thus, I proposed them to join our Design mailing
list (a warm "welcome" if you are already here ...)

Jaron, thanks for your great feedback - we share many of the question,
therefore I'd like to add some new ones.

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Bernhard Dippold <