On 2024-07-03 16:40, Robert Kingett wrote:
I am running a Windows10 machine, running the LibreOffice_24.2.4 portable version of LibreOffice. I
am using the latest version of NVDA at the time of this writing, which is 2024.2.

When I open the autocorrect menu, and then try and tab to the replacement table edit boxes, it
skips the edit boxes completely and drops me into the correction table. I have to shift tab in
order to get NVDA to see the edit boxes, but even this doesn't reliably happen.

I tested this on Windows11, and it is still experiencing the same problem.

Ideally, I'd like the tab order to include the replacement edit box, and the, replace with, edit
box.

For me with LibreOffice 24.2.4 and NVDA 2024.1 or the current development versions, opening "Tools" -> "AutoCorrect" -> "AutoCorrect Options" results in the "Replace" edit box having initial focus and when I press Tab, the "With" edit box receives focus and NVDA announces it as expected.

Are these the same steps that your are taking or can you describe in more detail what you're doing?

NVDA currently doesn't announce initial focus on the "Replace" edit box when the dialog opens, however. This is not specific to this dialog and can be seen with other dialogs as well, e.g. the "Format" -> "Page Style" one. (The underlying issue for that should be identified and fixed at some point.)