Hello,

Here is the page where you can subscribe to a few e-mail lists for nvda including support hope this is what your looking for. http://www.nvda-project.org/wiki/Support

On 08/10/2012 11:44, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
How do you join the Nvda list?  Where is it?

Would it be a good idea to create a wiki-page to introduce people to accessibility issue related to
LO (and perhaps wider?).  The documentation mailing list has a ton of wiki-pages about all sorts of
things to help them keep track of different things and to help people join in with what they are
doing.  The java-bridge page seems reasonably popular already even though it's not widely known
about.  Would it be useful to have an accessibility wiki-page that links to various external in
internal sources?

I could set-up a page if that would help but you guys & ladies might have to add useful content.
Pretty much anything you have found useful might be useful to other people however trivial or obvious
it might have seemed to you.  Also i don't quite understand how to get a table-of-contents onto
wiki-pages here.  Perhaps this address would be good?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Accessibility

Ooops, lol!  The page already exists but it seems you have a lot to add including the link to the
java-bridge page and it might be good to add a link to that page from somewhere sensible on the
main home-page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page
Regards from
Tom :)