[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice with iBus on linux
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice with iBus on linux
- From: tomoya tabuchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 18:11:21 +0900
- To: email@example.com
水曜日 01 12月 2010 03:20:46 に NoOp さんは書きました:
> On 11/30/2010 01:56 AM, tomoya tabuchi wrote:
> > Hello everyone
> > I'm having a problem where LibreOffice does not respond to keybord input
> > when I have IBus running on linux. I can't input any characters (In
> > English or Japanese) and the keyboard shortcuts don't work as well.
> > This happens in LibreOffice aplication.
> Works for me:
> xぅいぇしおqういれいういれういうえういうえれ x
> Note: just tested by entering keys - no intent to make sense of the
> input - 'gomen nasai'.
> LibreOffice 3.3.0
> OOO330m12 (Build:2)
> libreoffice-build 126.96.36.199
> $ apt-cache policy ibus
> Installed: 188.8.131.5291215-1ubuntu4
> Candidate: 184.108.40.20691215-1ubuntu4
> Version table:
> *** 220.127.116.1191215-1ubuntu4 0
> 500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/main Packages
> 100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
> Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid).
> Upon starting IBus I get the following warning:
> IBus has been started! If you can not use IBus, please add below lines
> in $HOME/.bashrc, and relogin your desktop.
> export GTK_IM_MODULE=ibus
> export XMODIFIERS=@im=ibus
> export QT_IM_MODULE=ibus
> Can you use IBus with OOo or any other application, or is the problem
> only with LO?
I tried RC1(It is finally in the Arch Repos), and Ibus worked perfectly.
Thank you for your support
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice with iBus on linux||tomoya tabuchi <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice with iBus on linux||NoOp <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] can you have both OOo and LibreOffice on Ubuntu?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Problem with Turkish characters
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice with iBus on linux
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice with IBus on Linux