[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice with iBus on linux
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice with iBus on linux
- From: tomoya tabuchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 18:56:19 +0900
- To: email@example.com
I'm having a problem where LibreOffice does not respond to keybord input when
I have IBus running on linux. I can't input any characters (In English or
Japanese) and the keyboard shortcuts don't work as well.
This happens in LibreOffice aplication.
Could someone help me out on this?
Thanks in advance.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice with iBus on linux||NoOp <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Libre Spreadsheet to MSO Excel
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice with iBus on linux