[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components
- From: Filip Moerman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:35:21 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I do not use quickstarter, but my father and other elder people I know do use it.
Writer = 80 %
Calc = 10 %
Impress = 0%
Draw = 0%
Base = 10%
Math = 0%
IT Manager Westlaan 159 bus 1
Belgium tel. 051/24 17 86
fax.051/24 08 74
Op 28/11/2010 19:09, Sebastian G. <bastik> schreef:
I'd like to know which components are most used and maybe why others are not. If you used OpenOffice before you can include your usage data as well.
Do you use the quick starter?
This is more or less private. There's no goal (other than to satisfy my curiosity) of this survey, but someone might use it for it's own purposes. e.g. discussing about changing installer defaults, creating a light installer... and so on.
I start (OpenOffice usage included):
Writer = 90%
Calc = 09%
Impress = 01%
Draw = 00%
Base = 00%
Math = 00%
I don't use the quick starter.
Writer: to write private letters
Calc: to create some listings and calculations
Impress: to watch presentations from others (Just created one on my own for fun)
Draw: I just don't draw anything. If I did in the past there was paint (gulp). Inkscape works pretty good for me and it's a multi-platform tool. (Just for used for testing purpose)
Base: I don't create any databases.
Math: I don't needed that in the past.
28 Nov 2010, 19:09 (+0100)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components||"Sebastian G. <bastik>" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Bete 3.3: Strange wiggly lines when viewing a file.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice with iBus on linux
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] help - libreoffice cannot insert image from network
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components