[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Libre Spreadsheet to MSO Excel
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Libre Spreadsheet to MSO Excel
- From: Tinkerer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 02:50:00 -0800 (PST)
- To: email@example.com
I do not know if this is a known bug or not and whether or not I am reporting
in the right place.
When I tried to save a Libre Office Spreadsheet as an Excel file I get the
message that the Object is not known and that the path does not exist.
I am trying to save it in the original folder.
It works OK in NeoOffice.
I am using a Snow Leopard Mac.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libre-Spreadsheet-to-MSO-Excel-tp1991973p1991973.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Libre Spreadsheet to MSO Excel||Tinkerer <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice with iBus on linux
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO Bete 3.3: Strange wiggly lines when viewing a file.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice with iBus on linux
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Libre Spreadsheet to MSO Excel