On 07/15/2014 02:58 PM, Dick and Jill Miller wrote:
Thanks, Algot:

Would you please forward this message to your friend at the LibreOffice office? :-)

I'm glad to learn of the issue with the LibreOffice logo on our MMS web site (not only on its NatickFOSS.org pages!), but I think that's not quite right.

I just checked. We display a LibreOffice banner that is stored on our own server here and is named "LibreOfficeBanner_180x60.jpg". It was downloaded from your public set, and was last modified early in 2011.

The recommended banner is nearly twice those dimensions. Is there a recommended one that's 180x60 pixels, instead? Also, what is the actual difference, please? I didn't notice one immediately.

Cheers from
--Dick Miller, Partner, MMS <TheMillers@millermicro.com <mailto:TheMillers@millermicro.com>> Co-Leader, FOSS User Group at Natick Community-Senior Center <http://millermicro.com/FOSSUserGroupNatick.html>

--
*| A. Richard & Jill A. Miller | MILLER MICROCOMPUTER SERVICES |
| Mailto:TheMillers@millermicro.com      | 61 Lake Shore Road            |