On Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:58:24 PM drew wrote:
Howdy,

Well, someone decided that the English website should go dark today..I
guess if you are reading this you know why.

I would like encourage you to follow your own feelings on this. IMO
it's a good time, if you haven't done it before, to send your
congressman and or senators an email. (My personal experience is that
it's much better do it yourself, don't use one of the canned
services..)

The vote in the congress isn't happening till the 24th, so you have
time..

Best wishes,

//drew
Drew I have to dis-agree with people not wanting to pass these bills. My
wife is aself publiched ebook author and at least 5 illegill sites have
stolen her books and are giving them away or charging less. This reduces
her income significantly.

Maybe the bill news to be tuned to not step on peoples free thoughts,
but definately should protect writer, author, etc. But noing our so
called representatives I wonder what they are really after, probably
more loss of our freedoms.

Just my biased thoughts.
--
Russ