You are now part of the movement to create stores in various parts of the globe for LibreOffice merchandise.

It would be nice to have a store, but as far as I know, there is none "open" yet for LO items.

People are working on ideas for products to be sold in these regional stores, and finding companies to produce them.

As far as I have read, there is no "official" store, but if you have a way to produce the items, or sell them, people are working on the designs for them. You can be a part of that as well.

What region/country are you located in?
Do you have a design already for these items, and which items do you think should be in the regional stores?

The purpose of regional stores is for the reduction of the shipping costs. Having a mug shipped from Germany to my location in the Easter USA would be a large amount. Having the same mug shipped from some part of the USA to me would be much, much, less.

To be honest, when I get the money set aside, I want to buy items like mugs, polo-style shirts, and maybe giveaways to people with LO logo/stuff on them. Also, for those who have dial-up access, and not broadband, we need a "store" to provide CD/DVDs of the latest LO installs and language pack, plus other things to fill the discs up, so they can get what the need to install LO without the long download times.

Here are some German language, and one English language .iso files that can be downloaded and burned onto discs to be given away or sold. I was the one who uploaded the English .iso file.

http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/box/3.4.4/

If you need disc label images, and brochures/inserts, for the CDs/DVDs, you can try my site of http://libreoffice-na.us/ It has links to label artwork, DVD thin-case cover artwork, brochures and case insert pages. You can use these materials to give you a baseline to start with. There are other marketing materials on the LO/TDF web pages, and wiki pages, to use as well. Here is one of those URLs - http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing#Documents_and_Resources

Somewhere there are pages with artwork samples for mugs, shirts, and other items, that people have submitted as ideas for promotional items. If you want to start a store, you might want to look into those pages for possible artwork on your items.

If I was allowed to start a store myself and work out of my apartment, I would do so. But, due to housing regulations I am unable to do so. I know of a company that does embroidery of shirt at a good price and their minimum order is 4 items. That helps. But for many promotional items, the companies require large order of 100+ units. Single, one unit, ordering is hard to come by unless a person/company orders many units and then keep them in inventory and sells them one at a time.