Drew
How quickly would it take you to download the newest versions from the NA.US site? Then make ISOs of them and upload them to your portal?

They are the most up-to-date versions with the most up-to-date dictionaries and such.

Next month, hopefully we will have versions from the CMS system, but now we have versions ready to be used.