I do not know about the bandwidth, but each DVD is between 3.4 and 3.7 GB in size for the full version, and about 2 GB for Windows-only version.

  version                                      file sizes from the folders
3.3.3 - Windows-Linux-MacOSX      3.7 GB
3.3.3 - Windows-only                    1.9 GB
3.4.1 - Windows-Linux-MacOSX      3.4 GB
3.4.1 - Windows-only                    1.8 GB

The ISO files are ISO9660 images

There was some talk of archive for past versions for those who wanted them, when the newer ones come out.

Myself, the need for W-L-M and Win-only DVDs are important for those who have lower speed downloads and only want a Windows version instead of downloading one with Linux and Mac at almost twice the file size.

Even when the CMS system is finally ready for ISO versions being produced, an earlier talk with some TDF people basically stated that multiple places for these ISO files to be hosted/mirrored/etc. was a good thing so the transfer bandwidth would be spread around between many sites.

Right now, I have the current NA DVD .iso files available for uploading. Next month, the CMS system version may be ready for distribution. http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/en/installation/ is the working site, but the "dvd." may be dropped next month.

<http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/en/installation/>